Group 8

Group 8's Time Machine Blog

-Sean Banford, Molly Bolder, Daniel Bettell-Higgins & John Arch.



Thursday 17 February 2011

Quick Delegation Question!

I was just wondering what people think about the talking side of the presentation?
I'm really not confident with this, the research doesn't bother me at all but the talking makes me feel a bit sick. Is there anyone that feels really happy to be the spokesperson/people? I don't mind doing it if it seems fairer I just don't want to weaken the presentation with my frozen brain :P
We don't have to decide yet I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the matter.

7 comments:

  1. I dont mind the talking part tbh, my nerves will run still but i dont mind taking a bigger part if you wish to reduce your talking part,
    But i do recommend that you say a average amount otherwise phil may question it or look down on it, (thats not saying you cant only do a small section, because you can if its more comfortable)

    Also you may find, when we rehearse the presentation that it will be much easier with a script planned out from which you can read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if we all say what we have researched, so we will know what we are talking about is asked any questions. so if we all make around the same amount of slides should equal out fair. I hate talking to a group but with prompt cards I should survive.

    Also sorry guys for not appearing today, had a bit of a mad episode lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah thanks Sean, you're right. I think I just had a bit of a panic when I realised that I needed to actually present this to people :P
    I agree with waiting and seeing what happens when we rehearse. I'll do my cotton research and hopefully I'll be confident enough to explain it and it'll all be fine :D

    Don't worry Dan, you didn't miss much we just sorted out the order in which we'll present our stuff as research. We're researching the significance and history of cotton (that's what my random book is for), I think we mentioned slavery? Also the industrial revolution and the modern equivalent of the spinning jenny and all the controversy in between :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so wat do i need to be researching?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look into the industrial revolution and how slavery was involved in England's cotton trade?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'otherwise phil may question it or look down on it'

    I'm not a bloody ogre, you know! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meant in the kindest manner Phil :D

    ReplyDelete